International Journal of Aquatic Science (IJAS) is published Annually
1. International Journal of Aquatic Science (Indexed in: Thomson Reuters (ISI), e-journal) publishes original research papers on topics in the field of Aquatic, including Ecology, Taxonomy, Genetics, Physiology, Molecular Biology, Biosystematics and etc.
2. Papers should be written in English.
3. Manuscripts submitted for publication should be typewritten with double spacing and broad margins. The pages must be numbered. The title page should contain: full title, name(s) of author(s), name(s) and address(es) of the institute where the study was carried out, name, address and e-mail address of corresponding author.
4. Manuscripts should be submitted preferentially by email as an attached Word file (including Figures; max. 2 Mb.
5. Manuscripts should be preceded by an abstract containing a summary of the aims, the results and the conclusions of the study. The abstract should not exceed 200 words, and should be followed by a list of key words (max 4).
6. Tables should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals and bear a legend at the top. They are to be attached to the end of the manuscript. In the text they are referred to as "Tab. 1" etc.
7. Figures should be cited consecutively in the text by Arabic numerals (Fig. 1)
8. The scientific names of species and genus should be written by Italic font.
9. There are four categories of contributions
- Primary Research papers (<25 printed pages)
- Short Communication (2−4 printed pages)
- Review papers (<25 printed pages)
- Opinion papers (2−4 printed pages)
10. The approximate position of each figure or table should be indicated in the manuscript.
11. References in the text should be cited in the following form:
Lappin and Swinney (1999)
(Lappin and Swinney, 1999)
In case of more than two authors, the name of the first author followed by et al. is to be used.
12. At the end of the paper, references should be arranged in alphabetical order of authors names.
14. Authors will have to transfer the copyright of their article to the Publisher.
15. Manuscripts should be submitted by: Manuscript Submission System
Email: aqu (dot) sic (at) gmail (dot) com